SPQ Gold Assessment for Sales Call Reluctance
The SPQ Gold Assessment is the only assessment in the world that detects and measures all 12 types of sales call reluctance. With an SPQ Gold assessment, you can discover exactly what is inhibiting your ability to prospect successfully.
Imagine working and selling free of fear, with more motivation, confidence, and creativity, and with virtually no road blocks to get in the way of professional success. Connie Kadansky can show you how to achieve goals you never thought possible and start earning what you’re truly worth.
Take the first step toward solving your sales call reluctance. Talk to Connie Kadansky about professional sales training or coaching for you or your team.
Call right now 602-997-1101 or
The SPQ Gold is used world-wide in any organization that has a sales force. It is also used in professional service organizations for the rainmakers and business developers, i.e., lawyers, architects — roles that require proactive self-promotion in order to bring in business.
The SPQ is widely used for pre-hire selection of all types of salespeople, financial advisors, executive recruiters — any position that requires consistent proactive prospecting.
The SPQ Gold is also used for training and development purposes of any salesperson.
- Doomsayer: Worries, will not take social risks.
- Over-Preparer: Over-analyzes, underacts.
- Hyper-Pro: Obsessed with the image and looking good (but is rated only average in presentation skills.) Confuses packages with prospecting.
- Stage Fright: Fear group presentations.
- Yielder: Fears intruding on others, may suffer from Close Reluctance, not comfortable closing the sale and asking for the check.Socially Self-Conscious: Intimidated by up-market clients, e.g. education, wealth, status and prestige.
- Separationist: Won’t mix business and friends. Not comfortable using network of friends.
- Emotionally Unemancipated: Won’t mix business and family.
- Referral Aversion: Fears disturbing existing business or client relationships by asking for referrals.
- Telephobia: Fears using the telephone for prospecting (more comfortable face-to-face).
- Oppositional Reflex: Argues, blames, rebuffs attempts at coaching, bucks the system.
SPQ Gold also measures:
- Motivation: Physical and psychological energy available to prospect.
- Goal level: Emotional connection to goals and what is important to them (fire in the belly).
- Goal diffusion: Internal and external distractions, ability to focus.
- Problem solving: Emotional ability to handle frustration and see through complexities.
How it works:
The assessment is taken online (internet access is necessary). It takes approximately 45-72 minutes to complete. Once the assessment has been taken, you will receive a PDF copy of the report with customized comments. At that time, if you choose, we will be happy to arrange for a timely one-on-one interpretation of the report.
SPQ Gold and Sales Call Reluctance are registered trademarks of Behavioral Sciences Research Press, Dallas, Texas