Have you tried coaching but it just hasn’t worked? Are you reluctant to commit the time or invest the money because you just aren’t convinced the payoff will be worth it?
After a Leadership forum at Radio Music Hall, on-the-spot polling asked VPs and higher about the most significant investment they had made in their recent careers. The response from 72 percent of those surveyed: “Business coaching.” Knowing it and doing it are two different things, though, aren’t they?
Business Coach: The goal of coaching in a business context is to support clients to develop competence in behaviors like effectiveness, authenticity and getting results. What often happens is that deeply rooted ineffective habits are reinforced when we’re stressed or experiencing tension due to a performance gap. Performance-based coaching can help you maintain and/or cultivate the skills you need to either close the performance gap that’s been holding you back or prepare for greater responsibility. An important thing to look for in any coaching program is measurements of your success.
Developmental coaching encourages a client to become curious, open to new possibilities, and willing to act on those possibilities to see what happens. In order for someone to authentically redefine his or her identity, they must remain open to significant new ways of seeing, interpreting, and behaving in the world around them. A developmental coaching approach uniquely infuses a spirit of discovery into the coaching process.
The unique combination of performance-based and developmental coaching leads clients to simultaneously achieve their goals and experience enhanced personal gratification.
Call Connie today to schedule time to talk about how coaching can help you double or triple your income.
Connie Kadansky provides coaching for salespeople who are responsible for generating their own leads. Most clients start the coaching process by taking the only assessment in the world that measures Sales Call Reluctance (SPQ Gold). Her coaching focuses on performance coaching which develops the requisite skills to either close performance gaps and prepare for greater responsibilities and developmental coaching which supports her clients in being curious, opening up to new possibilities, acting on those possibilities in order to experience what happens. To produce a new identity, her clients become open to significant new ways of seeing, interpreting and behaving.
Connie’s coaching includes accountability and measurement with proven tangible results.
Our coaching method is effective!
- Call Connie Kadansky at 602-380-5431 or fill in our handy Contact Page
- Invest in the only assessment in the world that measures Sales Call Reluctance and review it with Connie Kadansky and create a performance improvement action plan.
- Decide if you will move forward on your own or choose to invest in a few weeks of customized coaching.
- Read certain portions of The Psychology of Sales Call Reluctance book as part of your coaching experience.
- Prepare your of list of ideal prospects – because you will be actively prospecting.
- Get your scripting ready to review with Connie, including your laser sharp value propositions which are vital to your success.
- Pick up the phone and start making your calls, with the knowledge of setting appointments is one step that will move your sales process forward.
- Smile and appreciate yourself because of your increased confidence.
- Enjoy the increased monetary rewards because of your consistent prospecting.
To learn more about Connie’s coaching methods, and for an opportunity to take a free self assessment, click on the appropriate button below.
Choose Your Level
|Telling your Salespeople to
“Just Pick Up the darn Phone and Call?”
is NOT the Way to Increase Sales
Are you tired of Hearing Your Manager say
Food was nothing fancy (I remind myself this is not a fancy place) Reception service was very good and room adequate and I managed to invest in jewellery at the lobby gift shop. Anyway, we compared it with Roo and we will make you feel the difference. Experience 700 such as Da Vinci Diamonds by IGT, Vikings go to Hell by Yggdrasil, Lights by NetEnt and Wilds Deluxe by Betdigital Rembrandtcasino casino bonus fara depunere. Top mobile Netent picks include Tornado, Aliens, and Hall of Gods.